- Candidate must live at the Gold Coast
- Interest in another area of law beneficial
- Salary upwards of $120K plus super
- Collegiate team
Our client is a boutique law firm on the Gold Coast. They are seeking a new Family Lawyer to join their busy team with 5 + years PAE.
Working alongside an attentive Partner, you will be responsible for autonomously handling all matters associated with Family Law including Binding Financial Agreements and DV protection orders. Ability to work on files in another area of law would be of assistance.
This is a full-time position but there will be flexibility offered. Career opportunities and incentives are also on offer.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be a self-starter who is empathetic, compassionate and has the drive to succeed in family law.
- Have an exceptional client focus and a strong network.
- Have strong family law experience with some experience in another area of law.
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team when required.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and a high degree of initiative.
- Be adept at business development and marketing.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM29520
Phone: (07) 3231 1207