Our client is seeking a 3-6yr family lawyer to join their fast-growing Brisbane team. The successful applicant will be a valued member of the team, being recognised for their contribution to the firm and having the necessary support for career progression.
- The highest paid base salary in the market;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- The firm has an already established strong client base;
- Opportunity for autonomy; and
- Phone, education fee benefits, and industry memberships.
- One of Australia's largest and fastest growing modern specialist family law firms.
- National structure, expansion and growing reputation as market leaders.
- In the last 12 months and during the global COVID crisis they have grown 40%.
- Over 7000 potential clients a year contact this firm and its specialist lawyers for family law advice.
- Their focus is client service and creating a positive, flexible and supportive inclusive environment for their clients and staff.
The firm is looking to recruit family lawyers to grow the firm in Brisbane. In the role you will have:
- autonomy to build the brand, and be a public face of the firm.
- support to be a success in every aspect of law and legal operations.
- Undertake quality work with the opportunity to be involved in all family law areas including divorce and separation matters, parenting disputes and children's matters, financial agreements, mediations, property settlements and appeals.
You will be a 3-6yr PAE family lawyer with:
- ambition and strong leadership skills;
- strong attention to detail and drafting skills;
- willingness to engage in business development through networking and the like; and
- proven success in the family law space.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ZN18830
Phone: (07) 3231 1201