Our client is a well-regarded Toowoomba law firm looking for a family lawyer to play a significant part in their expansion strategy. If a streamlined path to partnership is something you're looking for, then this is the role for you.
The firm has a down to earth culture offering:
- high-calibre of family law matters.
- mentorship and guidance; partners have an open door policy.
- clear internal progression opportunities.
- opportunity to work in a close-knit team and grow autonomously.
In the role you'd work on a broad range of matters in the family law space, providing you with the opportunity to quickly take on a leading role in the family law team.
The successful candidate will be at least 3yrs PAE and ideally have:
- strong attention to detail and legal drafting skills.
- time and client management skills.
- ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- confident dealing directly with clients and fostering relationships.
- strong technical ability in family law, with experience appearing in court.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ZN19573
Phone: (07) 3231 1201
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 11 July 2021 but interviews will commence as soon as possible. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.