The most significant Family Law roles on offer in Queensland for some time.
Work with a progressive firm that is recognised for its unique contribution to family law. In this firm, you will be recognised for your contribution and be supported with your progression.
- This firm is offering an array of benefits to the right candidate including:
- The highest paid base salary in the market for the best candidates;
- Phone, car park, education, memberships;
- ability to work flexible hours; and
- support in the form of a solid base of clients.
- One of Australia's largest and fastest growing modern specialist family law firms.
- National structure, expansion and growing reputation as market leaders.
- In the last 12 months and during the global COVID crisis they have grown 40%.
- Over 7000 potential clients a year contact this firm and its specialist lawyers for family law advice.
- Their focus is client service and creating a positive, flexible and supportive inclusive environment for their clients and staff.
The firm is looking to recruit family lawyers to grow the firm and themselves.
With a Queensland presence in Brisbane CBD the firm is looking to establish offices on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and other regions of Queensland where the population supports a specialist family law firm.
- You will have autonomy to build the brand, and be a public face of the firm.
- You will be supported to be a success in every aspect of law and legal operations.
- Undertake quality work with the opportunity to be involved in all family law areas including divorce and separation matters, parenting disputes and children's matters, financial agreements, mediations, property settlements and appeals.
You will be a practitioner, with experience and appropriate qualifications, highly driven with greater aspirations for yourself in your career. Additionally:
- You will be ambitious with needs for achievement, affiliation and leadership.
- You will have built a personal brand.
- You will be a strong producer.
- You want to succeed.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD
Phone: (07) 3231 1223
Applications close 11 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.