- Strong pipeline of interesting work
- Approachable partners
- Part-time available
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a commercial law that is growing their family law practice in Sydney. The family law team is busy and they have a strategy to grow even further. To this end, the team is looking to recruit a family lawyer at the Associate or Senior Associate level.
This role will see you having high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and running your own matters. You will work closely with one of the family law partners and assist with the further growth of the group.
You will be able to successfully represent clients in all areas of family law including parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spouse maintenance and child support applications.
This team has expertise in complex property cases, international family law matters as well as applications for enforcement of orders.
This particular team has flourished over the last few years and continues to grow. They also have the lion's share of interesting and high profile family law matters.
This would suit a family lawyer who wants to take the next important step in their career.
This role and team is committed to the career progression of all their lawyers.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an Associate or Senior Associate in the area of family law
- Have excellent technical skills
- Be able to develop strong client relationships
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong drafting, negotiating and counseling skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Have the ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to think outside the square
- Have energy, drive & enthusiasm
- Have a passion for family law
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an excellent salary package. The working culture is vibrant, happy and supportive. The partners in this team are passionate about family law and genuinely care about their clients and their lawyers. The partners have an open door policy and and are approachable.
Our client would consider part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic, positive and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to external training programmes, payment of membership fees to professional associations. There is transparency regarding a partnership path for the ambitious candidate.
Join a firm that is agile, client focused and successful.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT20670
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.