This team is so successful it requires a Mid Level & a Senior Lawyer to join...
Work on interesting, challenging matters!
Working alongside Accredited Specialists!
Our client is seeking Family Lawyers to join their fast-growing Melbourne Family Law team. Working within a full-service law firm, the successful applicants will be valued member of the team, being recognised for their contribution to the firm and having the necessary support for career progression.
- Very competitive base salary for the Melbourne market.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- The firm has an already established strong client base.
- Opportunity for autonomy; and
- Education fee benefits, & industry memberships.
- One of Victoria's most respected and fastest growing modern commercial law firms.
- In expansion phase with a growing reputation as market leaders.
- Have grown substantially in each practice area over the last 5 years & showing no signs of slowing down.
- Longstanding and growing client base.
- Specialist lawyers for family law advice.
- Their focus is client service and creating a positive, flexible, and supportive inclusive environment.
The firm will recruit 2 family lawyers (mid-level and senior level) in the Melbourne team. In the role you will have:
- mentoring as required from one of Melbourne's most respected Family Law Partners,
- support to be a success in every aspect of law and legal operations,
- undertake quality work with the opportunity to be involved in all family law areas including divorce and separation matters, parenting disputes and children's matters, financial agreements, mediations, property settlements and appeals.
MID LEVEL LAWYER: You will be min 3rdyr PAE Family Lawyer with:
- ambition and strong organisational and communication skills
- strong attention to detail and drafting skills
- willingness to engage in business development through networking and the like; and
- proven experience & success in the family law space.
SC/PARTNER LEVEL LAWYER: You will be appropriately experienced with circa 10 years pae:
- desire to work with a team at the forefront of the Family Law arena
- join a team of likeminded, hardworking Family Lawyer who love what they do
- have significant family law experience, as well as mentoring and leadership experience
- be ready to take your seat at the table of a successful partnership.
For a confidential discussion regarding these roles or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons)
Ref No: LM19245
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.