We have a number of temporary roles as specialist and generalist firms. The ideal person will be able to hit the ground running by offering outstanding support to the team!
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- diary management and arranging appointments
- dictaphone typing of documents and correspondence
- preparation of court documents and briefs to Counsel
- telephone enquiries and client liaison
- file management
- travel management
- billings and;
- general secretarial duties.
You will have a minimum of 2 years Family Law experience combined with high attention to detail and a hard-working attitude.
If this sounds like you, please apply below! We would love to speak with you.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: L NM19104
Phone: (07) 3231 1211
Applications close 25 April 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.