Boutique city-based firm that cultivates long-term client relationships and inspires its people to achieve the best results for their clients. This firm is wanting to expand, such an exciting time!
This is an opportunity build your own practice under the mentorship of the firm's Director. You will have experience in a broad range of family law matters such as parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spousal maintenance and child support applications, property settlements, plus succession law. You will have the day to day conduct of your matters including initial client interviews, advice work, drafting pleadings and court appearances. An ability to manage your client's expectations is important and the ability to grow your client base. You will need a commercial mind that works efficiently and cost-effectively for your clients.
- Drafting advices and court documents
- Attending conferences and hearings
- Briefing various experts in preparation for trial
- Running matters through trial
- Build and develop client relationships
- 5+ yrs post qualification experience in family and succession law
- Highly developed communication and drafting skills
- Ability to appear in Court and negotiate well with the various parties involved in a matter
- Proven ability to run a team
- Excellent client relationship building skills
This is an engaging and communicative team within a driven environment to achieve results. Intimate relationships are kept with clients with a particular focus on your area of expertise.
- Competitive salary
- Learning programs for career development
- Regular team meetings
- Flexible hours
- Friendly atmosphere
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19371
Phone: (07) 3231 1207