Our client has spent the last 25 years serving the community as a leading builder within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. The team are passionate about providing a professional, fast and quality service specialising in the Residential, Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors.
About the role
The Assistant Accountant is a key role within the Finance team, operating across all parts of the Finance functions within the business.
You will be supporting the Financial Controller, to safeguard precise and appropriate records are produced and maintained for the rapidly growing business. This role will be a fast-paced working environment, with regular deadlines to be completed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Reporting and compliance processes
- Preparation and finalisation of Month End Reporting
- Fixed Assets Maintenance
- Account Reconciliations and AP/AR/Payroll functions
- Stakeholder management of internal stakeholders, AP/AR related teams
- Focus on Continuous improvement across the Finance department
- Participate in system improvements for the benefit of the company
To succeed you will need:
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting related field
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using BusinessCraft would be advantageous
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Katie Missingham (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call on 0433 067 233