- National Organisation
- Northern Suburbs location
- Flexibility re WFH and open to 4 days per week
Newly created role - make it yours
Reporting to the Financial Controller , you will be 2IC in the team
This is the role for a finance manger / senior financial accountant to take responsibility for the day to day finance and accounting functions for the Head Office. In this newly created role you are reporting to the Financial Controller where you will ensure all transactions are managed in accordance with the governance framework and business values whilst inspiring the team.
Supporting the business and positively engaging with other divisions you will
- Providing oversight of the fiancé function including taking responsibility for the general ledger and balance sheet reviews
- Performing month end tasks, including inventory, IFRS 16 , accounting and prepayments
- Performing P&L reviews with internal stakeholders ie branch managers
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships
Skills and Experience
Strong finance leader with multisite experience
Excellent commercial acumen with first class listening skills
Ability to inspire, lead and train a team whilst also influencing the business to mange costs independently
Drive change through process improvements but remain hands on when needed at month end
Degree qualified in and have a post grad qualification as CPA or CA with at least 5 years commercial experience
Down to earth close knit and supported by an international player in the building and construction industry.
Respected and trusted brand name
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD
Phone: 0411 64902
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.