This CBD Law Firm is progressive and very much new law. They are listed on the ASX are growing through acquisition and have amibitious plans for the future.
You will be working alongside the CFO and have access to best practice mentorship and training.
They offshore the accounting process, so your role is very much focused in the monthly value add and business assistance. You will utilise your accounting and business knowledge to assit with business direction and profitability.
Duties will revolve around
- Firmwide Trust accounting, audit and management (experience is essential)
- Preparation of Month End statutory accounts
- Management of Finance Operations performed by offshore Accounts Team
- Preparation and submission of BAS/IAS returns
- Support the work of onshore Revenue Controller and Credit Controller
- Support CFO with delivery of Management reports, statutory reporting, and audit obligations
- Support CFO with Fee Earner performance against financial KPIs
Skills and experience
- Experienced legal firm accounts and Trust account management is essential (sorry but this isnt neg)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Confident user of multiple legal Practice Management Systems (preference will be given to users of Affinity and Law Master)
- High level of data analysis skills, including excel formulas and/or PowerBI
- Your attributes include can do approach , problem solving , team orientated , delivery to timelines
The opportunity to expand your skills is strong in this role and the potential for salary growth is unlimited with bonus options
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD20669
Phone: 0411 640902
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.