Multi award winning professional services organisation recognised as one of the most reputable organisations within their industry.
They have seen continual growth over the past 25 years and provide a diverse range of advisory services on a national scale. This is a career role tat will provide challenge and growth to the right person who embraces the opportunity for change.
Work closely with the Senior Management and Executive teams whilst cultivating your team.
You will be responsible for financial controls, analysis, reporting, budgeting, compliance and leadership within your space.
- Prepare all schedules for financial reporting in accord with statutory requirements and the needs of the business
- Implement the financial aspects of the strategic plan ensuring operational budgets are implemented in line with the firm's vision and goals
- Liaise with Directors and divisional leaders to formulate and deliver reports to assist in the execution of their roles
- Provide ongoing development and support to staff within the finance team
- At least 5 years' experience as a Financial Controller within a professional services organisation, Chartered Accounting or Legal environment
- Excellent leaderships skills with demonstratable experience managing and coaching a team
- Strong understanding of APS and Paysonline payroll systems
- Strong understanding of Public Financial Standards and Corporations Law
- CPA or CA qualified and a Chartered training ground is preferred
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek. Please don't hesitate to contact either
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19169
Phone: (07) 3231 1223