- Leading Financial Services team
- Strong pipeline of work
- Above market salary package + bonus
The Firm & Role
Our client is a top tier law firm and they lead the way in financial services regulatory legal services and advice. The partner that leads the team is consistently ranked at the top of the legal tables. This team, acts for local and international clients in the financial services and superannuation industries.
As this is an Associate level (2 years pae plus) you will work closely with the partner and the other senior lawyers in the team. You will be given genuine responsibility form day 1 but you will also be mentored and developed.
A flavour of the work will include:
- M&A work between financial services companies as well as superannuation companies
- Advising on Australia financial services licensing
- Advising on financial regulatory changes in Australia
- Advising on regulated financial products
- Advising on product disclosure requirements under the Corporations Law
- Advising on superannuation regulations and changes
There is a strong and growing pipeline of work and there is also opportunity to go on client secondments, from time to time.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
At least 2 years plus pae in the area of financial services law or superannuation
- Excellent technical skills
- Drafting and negotiation skills
- Creative thinking
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle competing priorities
- Drive, ambition and a passion for the law
Benefits & Culture
Our client is consistently ranked an employer of choice. They have an egalitarian culture and one that respects a life outside of work. The partners at this law firm are know for their collaboration and support.
Other benefits include a generous salary package and the opportunity to take part in a healthy incentive scheme. Other benefits include the assistance with post graduate studies, paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements, discounts on insurance, salary continuance insurance, internal health/well being programmes, internal learning & development programmes, access to pro bono work, the opportunity to take part in sporting and social activities, the ability to purchase more annual leave, employee assistance program.
Join one of Australia's most successful law firms.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT18877
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 22 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.