Partnership and leadership opportunity. Join a growing commercial law firm at Partner level. Play an important role in leading and growing the financial services team. Stellar client base including FinTech companies. Manage and lead a team.
- Lead & drive the financial services team
- Autonomy, client responsibility, play a pivotal role in the growth of the team
- Top of market salary package
The Firm & The Role
Our commercial law firm client is looking to make a lateral hire at the Partner level for their financial services team. Our client has a reputation for being client focused and results driven and has a reputation for excellence. The partners of this firm are recognised for being agile, innovative and for fostering strong relationships with their clients.
The firm acts for house-hold name clients in the financial services, finance, superannuation, life insurance space.
Our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 8 years pae with an expertise in the area of financial services regulation, corporate governance and compliance.
You will also play a pivotal role in the further growth of the team and continue to strengthen the already strong relationships the partners have with their clients and foster relationships with new clients. This role will also see you taking an active role in the mentoring and development of more junior members of the team.
Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years' pae in the area of financial services law
- You will be either a Partner or Special Counsel or Senior Associate
- Client following is highly desirable as is a strong network and connections
- Ability to business develop, market and further grow the corporate team
- First class technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a curious mind and innovative way to deliver legal services
- Highly-developed organizational skills
- Ability to supervise, mentor and develop junior lawyers
- Passion, ambition and enthusiasm for delivering legal services that is different from the crowd
Culture & Benefits
Our client pays its lawyers at the very top of the market and as this is a senior position you will be remunerated accordingly. This is a stand-out opportunity for the experienced financial services lawyer who wants to progress their career and be given the autonomy they desire.
Our client promotes an inclusive and diverse environment. Part-time opportunities are on offer as well as flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20035
Phone: 0422 671 673