The Firm & The Role
Our client is a well established law firm and they are growing their commercial property team. With an excellent reputation in the marketplace, this firm is recognised for its excellence and commercial approach to providing legal services. The firm has a blue chip client base and clients includes ASX-listed companies, major banks, financial services companies, superannuation companies, construction companies, property developers.
Our client is seeking a lawyer with at least 8 years pqe to join their Commercial Property team in their Sydney office. You will be involved in all aspects of commercial property law eg leasing, sales, acquisitions, major developments. You will also be involved in the further growth of the practice.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 8 years' experience in financial services law; experience gained from a regulator or in-house are encouraged to apply
- You will be either a Partner or Special Counsel or a Commercial Property Lawyer aiming to be a partner
- A client following or strong network is desirable
- The ability to think outside the square
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Team focus - you enjoy working as part of a high performing team
- Client management and people skills
- Ability to supervise and mentor more junior lawyers
- Ability to work independently as well as working as part of a team
- Ability to business develop, market and further grow the commercial property team
Culture & Benefits
Our client pays its lawyers at the top of the market and they have a wonderful working culture. At this firm you will have a work/life balance. Part-time opportunities are also available.
This is the perfect opportunity for the senior commercial property lawyer who wants to join a supportive and progressive environment and further grow their property profile and their property practice.
Our client also boasts the latest technology and promotes inclusion in the workplace.
Other benefits include paid professional memberships, the ability to salary sacrifice, the ability to purchase extra annual leave.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19722
Phone: 0422 671 673