- Varied and challenging role across multiple areas of law
- Ongoing professional development to progress your legal career
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive team environment
This leading Australian law firm who is well-known nationallyt for providing exceptional service and advice to their clients, are seeking enthusiastic legal assistants in their stunning Melbourne CBD office.
As a float legal assistant , you will be supporting multiple Partners and their teams throughout the firm in variety of practice groups.
Your daily duties will be varied and will include:
- Diary, email and phone management
- Preparing and amending legal documents and correspondence
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and internal stakeholders
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous administration and secretarial experience in a law firm
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, fast and accurate typing skills
- High organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a large team environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a reputable mid-tier firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Exposure to interesting work and the opportunity to be skilled in all areas of law
- Ongoing professional development opportunities for you to develop your skills and progress your legal career
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including social functions, team events, health, wellbeing and fitness programs
- Salary package of up to $70,000 is on offer, depending on experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact: