- Take ownership of your role and provide high level support
- Diverse role to work across multiple practice groups
- Supportive and inclusive work culture
This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, this firm have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year. The Melbourne office is experiencing an exciting period of growth and have created a new role for an experienced secretary or PA to join in a float capacity.
As a Float Practice Executive, you will be providing high level support to other practice executives, partners and senior fee earners across all practice groups in the Melbourne office.
Some of your duties will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders
- Prepare and draft correspondence, documents and presentations
- Business development and marketing activities
- Billing and reporting
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous high-level secretarial or PA experience in a law firm is essential
- Strong technical skills including advanced MS office suite and IT systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A highly competitive salary of up to $90,000 is on offer
- Be part of a firm that is well known for their open, encouraging and inclusive work environment where employees are recognised and rewarded for their hard work
- On-going training and professional development
- Exclusive range of employee benefits including discounted insurances, health and wellbeing programs, social and sporting activities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2845
Phone: (03) 8602 7405