- National firm who genuinely support and develop their staff
- Canberra CBD location
- Varied role!
Our client is an independent national commercial and business law firm with a fantastic reputation. With offices spread across Australia and relationships with leading firms around the world this is a firm that prides itself on offering the best possible advice whenever and wherever it is needed. Their motto is that everything starts with people and they treat both their staff and their clients as such.
Our client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced float secretary to join their team. As a float secretary, you will be required to adapt to several areas of law to assist with overflow and covering leave. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and managing the float secretary roster as well as the secretary leave calendar.
Your day-to-day duties will be varied and will include the following:
- Typing and collation of various legal documents including court documents and general dictation
- Typing correspondence emails such as emails and memos
- File management
- File and diary management
- General administration duties
This is a not to miss opportunity for an experienced legal secretary ideally with previous litigation and floating experience. You will also have:
- A solid skill set in regard to the Microsoft Office package
- High level of attention to detail
- Great level of communication
- Real initiative and an ability to work within a team
In return you will gain the opportunity to work with a close-knit team in a varied and fast paced role. The firm has an excellent working environment with a long serving and dedicated body of staff.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2906
Phone: (03) 8602 7409