About the company
Our Client is one of Australia’s largest digital merchant within the Gov and charitable lotteries space. Having scaled the chart’s in 2019, to one of the most successful companies in Australia, this is the place to be, because they just keep growing!
Who we're looking for:
To be successful, you will be an experienced Senior Front-End Developer. The successful applicant will work as part of a small team producing advancements to the client’s product. You will be looking to support and implement the ongoing online systems. You'll work in collaboration with other developers to write efficient code for the project, using the most modern technologies and deliver effective and seamless results for users.
As part of your role we will expect you to:
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Understanding in data-driven development
- Experience using ES6, Redux / React
It's great, but not required to have:
- Involvement in observing and managing a high turnover service
- Knowledge in Agile systems and open-source tech
- Experience in engineering software systems of medium-to-large view
- Familiarity with large scale single page web applications
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Katie Missingham (email@example.com) with any questions. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call on 0433 067 233