Our client is a highly regarded and established corporate insurance group with a premier reputation who enjoy diversity in the workforce.
This role will see you working in a dynamic team environment.
You will enjoy client contact, growing your own professional brand within the legal and insurance industry. You will be using your adept legal knowledge, and defendant insurance abilities across Personal Injury and Liability claims.
The firm's professionals have a specialised technical expertise and hands-on practical experience. You will enjoy a unique opportunity to grow with them and within the legal and insurance industry.
- 5+yrs experience in Defendant insurance law in assessing liability and quantum
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with reviewing and analysing medical evidence
- Ability to mentor and develop juniors
- Good business development skills
- Welcoming and inclusive environment
- Country's best insurance team
- National practice groups
- Competitive salary package
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19306
Phone: (07) 3231 1207