Work for a leading firm where every employee genuinely counts. They strongly believe that everyone of their staff's contribution has an impact and makes the firm what it is. Our client is a large well know defendant firm operating across Australia. Whilst they have a high standard of quality work they still pride themselves on their intimate boutique feel. They are proud of their culture and are committed to providing a professional work ethic whilst also enabling their teams to achieve an enjoyable work life balance.
The successful candidate will be commercial in their thinking and approach and possess sound litigation skills. The role will be focussed on insurance matters such as property damage and public liability/ professional indemnity.
Skills & Experience
- 2-5years post admission experience;
- Experience in dispute resolution, personal injury, professional indemnity or public liability (defendant or plaintiff);
- Knowledge of Court Rules, in particular Magistrates' Court;
- Management of own files in relation to Court timetable;
- Drafting briefs to Counsel;
- Drafting advice to clients;
- Liaising with clients and insured parties.
Our client pays very competitively and an attractive remuneration package (dependant on experience) is on offer. You will also have the opportunity to work with inspirational lawyers and in an environment that encourages development and allows its lawyers to shine. You will work within a small team with an excellent Principal leading at the helm.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM15570
Phone: 03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569