This diverse and exciting General Manager role is for those with strong and proven electrical contracting background, delivering projects at $10 million plus, across new commercial projects and servicing. You can demonstrate clear and effective leadership, have strong commercial and finance skills, enjoy networking and business development, to continue growing key strategic relationships. The role has been well defined and highly successful to date. With great people and systems in place. Reporting into Executive GM the role enjoys autonomy and the opportunity to be part of something significant and unique. The role is Brisbane based but has equivalent roles and businesses interstate for collaboration, leveraging of clients and support.
- Develop and foster long term relationships with key construction clients
- Promote the electrical business
- Complete budgets, estimates, submissions and expressions of interest as required
- Ensure tenders are submitted
- Assist with estimating across all divisions of the Electrical business
- Provide assistance and guidance to the operational teams through the early implementation periods
- Assist and collaborate where required, with the other divisions
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the team
- Develop and implement annual business plan including identifying growth markets and sectors to achieve financial targets
This is a role for proven GMs with excellent communication skills, who thrives working closely with their team, stakeholders and clients. It offers an excellent salary package and the opportunity to further develop an exciting business with autonomy and also well-established support.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Virginia Williams via the link below, for a confidential discussion then please call Virginia Williams 0402 756 527.