A Boutique, Brisbane-based, multidisciplinary law firm that is proud to say it has long term client relationships that span decades and are seen as the go to solution for all their legal recruitments. The scope could and will cover Litigation, insolvency, commercial, property and family.
You will have a current practising certificate with at least 3 years' experience taking over and continuing matters within the firm. You will enjoy the opportunity to grow and immerse yourself in a variety of legal work ranging from litigation, family law, court appearances to property leasing, and wills and estates. There is a huge opportunity to work in a broad range of legal matters. If you have clients that will follow you to the firm it would be a distinct advantage
A scope of matters could look like DVO, Wills, POA, Litigation Debt recovery , commercial business purchase and a family consent order.
- 3+yrs experience as a litigation or family lawyer
- Ability to draft affidavits and statements
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of litigation and business law
- Some experience in family law
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good salary package up to $120k including Super
- Grow your career into an opportunity to take a stake in the firm
- Professional development and great mentorship
- Milton office and parking available
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD180620
Phone: (07) 3231 1223