The Governance Officer supports the development, implementation and evaluation of the Department's enterprise governance management strategies, with a focus on portfolio governance to achieve business outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Provide specialist advice to the Director, Risk and Governance and operational managers to strengthen and reform the Department's approach to portfolio governance
- Facilitate the implementation of portfolio governance programs and projects providing expert technical consultancy services and fostering effective working relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to business units to strengthen portfolio governance capabilities and support the department's Centre of Excellence model
- Work with the Director, Risk and Governance to implement a continuous improvement approach to portfolio governance arrangements in the department
- Portfolio, program and project management experience
- Project management certification
- Performing an advisory role to develop and implement frameworks and standards for major portfolios
- Define the department's portfolio governance structures and lifecycle in consultation with key department stakeholders.
- Define the portfolio level benefits management process and protocols.
- Build and implement a framework to define accountabilities, roles and delegations of portfolios, project tiering and stage gates to support investment and governance through a governance hub.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LNM12254
Phone: (07) 3231 1211