This role is a short term 3-month Government contract, taking place in the ACT region. Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on all in-house graphic design projects. You will be working alongside with various teams to ensure product synchronicity, uniform marketing works, and general day to day developments.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting new challenge within the ACT Government
- Fast paced environment with the ability to obtain vast personal development
- Join a dynamic and energetic team who are dedicated to ensuring that all staff are able to provide quality services
- Creation and adaptation of print and digital, signage & advertising for the residential and commercial marketing
- Working alongside marketing team to generate newsletters in conjunction with templates and regulations
- Communicate with all teams to ensure materials are aligned with appropriate brand guidelines
- Working alongside the content and materials team to ensure required artwork is developed and collaborated with external stakeholders
- Possible light event photography functions may also be required
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact Katie Missingham (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call on 0433 067 233