As the Head of Business Intelligence, you will lead the data analytics team to deliver first class data analytic solutions. You will act as part of the company’s Technology Senior Leadership team, and be responsible for the strategic direction of Business Intelligence within the organisation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the design, evaluation, selection, implementation and support of major databases and metadata structures
- You will build a great team from internal and external resources as required and will ensure that the team thrive and love working with the company.
- Apply and drive strategic thinking to ensure the business strategy is adequately mapped to data analytics roadmaps and data structures.
- Collaborate with our external partners in the design, delivery and evolution of our data analytics platform.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders, ensuring key priorities are being met and business reporting is matured.
- Strong interpersonal, consultation and presentation skills for leading a strong data analytics team
- Demonstrated experience in implementing the latest methods of data collection, storage, processing, mining and visualisation (dashboards, funnels).
- Proven experience in designing self-serve business empowering solutions using business intelligence tools
- Ability to present complex ideas or data cohesively to a wide range of audiences (C-level, senior leadership, technical teams and business users).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths or other relevant tertiary qualification.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Roberto Perez on 0432 542 545 or email email@example.com