Do you want to be a part of an organisation that has 20,000 Global employees with goals of shareholder delivery, quality products and services and exceeding all stakeholder expectations?
- Manufacturing and distribution multi-national
- Team management multisite travel ess
- Reporting to group general Counsel
To excel in this role, you will need to be commercially minded with a proven track record of in-house success assisting the business to achieve goals and financial and best practice return
- You understand what strategy is and how to implement it
- People see you as a leader, some that inspires and motivates with vision even at arm's length
- Look for continual improvement and can establish systems and processes that are commercial
- Can make decisions and empower others to as well
- Know how to work with others, cultivate culture and understand fairness
You will be described as
- A leader
- Know what Best practice is
- Able to make decisions and stand by them
- Able to cultivate your team and relationships
The PD is typical for a role of this nature, incorporating back and front end matters. You will be working closely with the Brisbane based CEO; national travel is expected. The role is embracing of flexibility and open to a potential four day per week candidate. You will be accountable, energetic, calm and mature.
Salary is market rate for this role, so don't assume!
Apply and explore this opportunity if you are inspired by the outline and want to spend the next years of your career, achieving, learning and developing.
Ref No: AD19176