- Opportunity to join the leading firm in this space
- Clear professional and career development opportunities
- Prestigious firm known as a great place to work
This prestigious law firm is one of Australia's leading mid-tier firms, with offices in every state and territory. Over the last 5 years the firm has grown considerably due to the support and growth of their Australian and international clients. They are passionate about what they do and want you to be as well, and they value technical excellence and the ability to function independently or in a team.
This firm has a current opportunity for a talented Health Lawyer to join their team, Australia's leading team in this space. Working alongside the Partners, you will work on high-profile and complex matters, including trials, coronial inquests and prosecutions in the Supreme Court and District Court of Queensland.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' post admission experience in insurance law, ideally health law;
- Excellent academics;
- Strong communication and client relationship building skills;
- The ability to think on your feet and manage competing priorities;
- A team-minded approach.
In return, you will be offered quality work for a loyal client base, clear professional and career development opportunities and a culture that rewards high-performance.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD18867
Phone: (07) 3231 1223