Our client, a leading national law firm is seeking a Helpdesk Officer based in Perth to join their Technology Team. The person will report to the IT Manager, you will support the national IT team and deliver high level support to the firm as whole. The person will be based in the Perth office, working within a close-knit team of professionals.
The Helpdesk Officer will:
- Have experience in a similar role providing level 1/2 Helpdesk support.
- Manage and resolve helpdesk sercice requests in a timely manner and manage expectations of staff.
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Troubleshoot hardware and/or software issues.
- Provide regular training to new and existing staff as required.
- Provide high level support across all applications and systems, and have the ability to get up to speed on the technologies and systems used.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a similar role, ideally within professional services (ideally a minimum of 2-3 years experience).
- High attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team, but most importantly autonomously.
- Can deliver on tasks in a timely manner.
If this sounds of interest to you and you feel you are the right person for the role, please send through a cover letter and resume to Adam Saunders on email@example.com.