- Two available roles;
- Canberra based location;
- Highly sought-after agency.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity (with potential to extend) for a Human Resource Adviser for a government-based agency. Reporting to the Director of Culture and Strategy you will have responsibility for the provision of generalist human resource services to a number of workgroups in the Canberra office.
This role will take responsibility in the Culture and Strategy team responsible for leading and implementing government frameworks, developing strategies, and changes approaches as well as providing a range of high-quality human resource services including but not limited to:
- Support development of people-related project and programs;
- Employee movements including transfers, secondments, internships, flexible working requests;
- Development and implementation of strategies;
- Employee engagement, diversity inclusion, and reward and recognition;
- Annual performance development and salary review process;
- Remuneration and benefits advice;
- Retention strategies;
- Develop briefs and correspondence relating to project implementation and outcomes;
- Occupational Health and Safety.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Proven track record in a generalist HR role, ideally gained within a Corporate or professional services environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefs and communications;
- Effective problem solving and project management skills;
- Ability to organise, prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Solid Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills;
- Demonstrated experience in researching, co-designing and developing strategies;
- Willingness to assist team members and work autonomously as required;
- High level of initiative, enthusiasm and persistence.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11101
Phone: (02) 8227 7201