Specialist medical practice that is not only newly Australia's largest network but has multiple clinics across metropolitan, regional and rural areas.
Reporting to the National Human Resources Manager, this newly created role presents an exciting opportunity to join the business during a period of transformation and growth. Based in the Brisbane Head Office, the HR Business Partner will join the National Human Resources team in providing HR services to their respective Business Unit.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing the human resources strategy, in partnership with the relevant Business Unit Management team. You will act as a trusted advisor to drive business performance utilising best practice human resource strategies.
- The opportunity to join a growing business, in a role that offers fast-paced, interesting, and varied work supporting a national healthcare provider
- Professional and supportive working environment, with exposure to all areas of HR
- Competitive remuneration package and commitment to professional development
Your skillset will reflect
- Experience in providing generalist HR support within healthcare or other similar industries
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in advising on HR/ER/IR policy, best practice and legislation
- Experience with enterprise agreement bargaining and negotiation, including knowledge and understanding of these processes
- Familiarity and experience with key organisational/talent development activities, including talent reviews, performance management and engagement strategies
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise
- Experience with developing and delivering training content, resources and tools
- Willingness to travel within Brisbane and regional Queensland areas or interstate as required
If you're seeking a new challenge, are passionate about people, and would like to contribute to the delivery of excellence apply today.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD90061
Phone: (07) 3231 1223