If you're an experienced and degree qualified Human Resources professional who is looking for the flexibility of a short-term contract position with flexible hours and variety then we want to hear from you!
The position is a fixed-term contract role starting on Monday 28th September - 31st December. You will be required to work Mon-Thursday for a 30.4 hour week.
To be successful you will:
- Have experience as a Human Resources generalist and/or HR Business Partner.
- Have sound human resource process, administrative and project management skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, Enterprise Agreement clauses, industrial and other workforce legislation policies and procedures that relate to the employment lifecycle
- Be proficient in the use of the HR systems, preferably CHRIS21 and MS Word suite of programs
- Ability to provide advice and information to employees on a range of issues relating to their employment.
You will bring excellent relationship building skills, be a team player with a solution-focused and 'can do' attitude, as well as having experience working on a diverse range of HR projects.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST8058
Phone: (03) 8602 7404