- National Professional Services Firm- Accounting
- Report directly to MD; supported by HR Advisor
- Provide a full range of HR services to the business and advise leaders
A HR Manager who is adept at change management, innovative and has the ability to build rapport with all levels of the organisation. This role handles a variety of responsibilities within the firm and works closely with the Managing Partner and extended leadership team to develop all people facets and related programs within the business.
This opportunity has arisen due to a departure of a long-term employee, paving the way for an experienced HR manager to join this growing professional services firm. You will provide a full range of HR services to the business and advise leaders on HR strategy, best practice and people coaching.
Reporting directly to the MD and supported by a HR Administrator and HR Advisor, this is a role that you can make your own. You will handle:
- HR policy and procedure across all offices and all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Advise and coach leaders and their team on performance improvement and HR initiatives, always seeking to add value and achieve learning and growth outcomes
- Support and lead the development of HR projects including investigating new technology that allows for greater HR productivity, people reporting and improved organisational learning and development tools
- Identify and advise on emerging HR trends or employment legislative changes; specifically how these may impact or improve the future business position
- Monitor, report and develop solutions relating to retention, engagement and staff incentives
- Oversee all recruitment activities and engagement with key stakeholders to ensure the employee value proposition is clearly articulated and promoted through selected mediums
- Supervise the HR team and foster strong relationships with internal support teams, such as finance, marketing and administration
You will pride yourself on your outstanding and calm communication skills and ability to have a common-sense approach to Human Resources.
People will see you as a leader and a shining example of team mentorship and management within the firm. You will collaborate and engage well with all stakeholders internal and external and be seen as the go to person regarding people development, change management, recruitment, industrial relations, engagement and retention.
Passionate, influential and approachable are your key attributes and you deliver these with patience, professionalism and precision; in line with business and unit values.
You will have 5 years plus within professional services firms (legal or accounting)
This is a must for this role
To apply for this position, please send your resume in microsoft word format to email@example.com or phone Alison to discuss.
Ref No: AD3010
Phone: 07 3231 1223 / 0411 640 902