Our client, a professional and friendly company located in the Western suburbs, is currently seeking an experienced HR/ Project Manager to join their team on a temporary basis. Working on a payroll project, you will assist the team for 3-6 months. Your duties will include:
- Work in partnership with Director, People & Culture and other stakeholders to deliver the HR & Payroll Improvement Project
- Understand the strategy, purpose and operating rhythms. Using this knowledge to inform how People & Culture and Payroll services and self-service resources can support customer needs
- Support and deliver consultation on change management associated with project delivery, through informal and formal consultative communication
- Work with People & Culture Advisors, People & Culture Assistants and Health, Safety and Compliance Coordinator to build capability and achieve project deliverables
- Contribute to building self-service resources across the community through system utilisation and documented standard operating procedures
- Escalate high risk and out of scope matters
- Build collaborative working relationships with external partners.
To be suitable for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary education relevant to HR discipline or has significant demonstrated work experience
- Strong leadership and project skills with experience developing and driving outcomes
- Mix of HR Project and Change Management experience related to Systems Management
- Operational experience in HR and Payroll and system implementation
- Experience working in complex medium to large organisations
- Strong understanding of a broad range of systems (experience using Synergetic and /or My Recruitment Plus is desirable but not essential)
- Collaborative approach and ability to bring stakeholders on the change journey
- Penchant for continuous improvement and working in the details to offer pragmatic and best practice solutions
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close on 11 December 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.