- National Professional Services Firm- Legal
- This role will grow your hands-on expertise
- Provide a full range of HR services to the business and advise leaders
Join a legal firm who are passionate about what they do and genuinely care about their people. Be fully supported to make this role your own.
A HR Business Partner who is adept at change management, innovative and has the ability to build rapport with all levels of the organisation. This role handles a variety of responsibilities within the firm and works closely with the Partners to develop all people facets and related programs within the business.
This opportunity has arisen due to a internal restructure paving the way for an experienced HR Advisor to join this growing professional services firm. You will provide a full range of HR services to the business and advise leaders on HR strategy, best practice and people coaching.
Reporting directly to the MD and supported by a HR Administrator and HR Advisor, this is a role that you can make your own. You will handle:
- HR policy and procedure across all offices and all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Advise and coach leaders and their team on performance improvement and HR initiatives, always seeking to add value and achieve learning and growth outcomes
- Support the development of HR projects, people reporting and improved organisational learning and development tools
- Identify and advise on emerging HR trends or employment legislative changes; specifically how these may impact or improve the future business position
- Monitor, report and develop solutions relating to retention, engagement and staff incentives
- Oversee all recruitment activities and engagement with key stakeholders to ensure the employee value proposition is clearly articulated and promoted through selected mediums
You will pride yourself on your outstanding and calm communication skills and ability to have a common-sense approach to Human Resources.
People will see you as a shining example of best practice and common sense approach to Human Resources. You will collaborate and engage with all stakeholders internal and external and be seen as the go to person regarding people development, change management, recruitment, industrial relations, engagement and retention.
Passionate, influential and approachable are your key attributes and you deliver these with patience, professionalism and precision; in line with business and unit values.
Ideally you will have 3-4 years experience within professional services firms (legal or accounting)
Understanding the complexities of the partnership model. Preference will be given to candidates with a partnership background.
To apply for this position, please send your resume in microsoft word format to Alison Crowther by clicking the ad to apply
Ref No: AD3010
Phone: 07 3231 1223 / 0411 640 902