Our large QLD Government client is looking to recruit an ICT Security Specialist for a period of twelve months to undertake duties associated with the administration of ICT Security systems.
You'll be required to provide Security Administration activities including the following:
- Engineering, build and support of Firewalls,
- Application Delivery Controllers,
- Web Security Gateways,
- Secure Email Gateways,
- Cloud Hosting Network Environments,
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN),
- Secure Gateways/Proxys, Routers and Switches.
You'll also provide on-the job training for other departmental personnel, provide documentation on configuration and procedures for security systems as well as providing of advice to users of systems and preparation of written reports.
Experience of working on large enterprise networks and have advanced experience in the engineering, build and administration of some of the following IT Security infrastructure components and services:
- Cloud Security Services within AWS and Azure environments
- Check Point Firewall.
- Palo Alto Firewall.
- F5 Application Delivery Controllers LTM, ASM and APM.
- Microsoft security technologies
- Proxy servers.
- Secure Email Gateway.
- External access environments.
- Secure remote access.
- Network security and encryption.
- Technical report writing.
- Presentation skills.
- ITIL framework.
- Security Risk & Compliance
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane
Adam Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Driver - email@example.com