Migration Services Lawyer (all levels considered, min 2 years pqe)
- Well known accounting, auditing, consulting, and advisory organisation, servicing a diverse range of clients and industry sectors
- In office-based role, Collins St Melbourne, huge variety of work, team interaction and coaching
- Well regarded Principals, small team within large corporate - part of a global network
This global heavyweight organisation is in an invaluable advisor to clients across audit, tax, and advisory services.
This organisation is focussed on collaboration & inclusion, trust, cooperation, and transparency.
It now seeks to add a Lawyer, with experience preferred, to the team of 2 Senior Operators, one Principal being an Accredited Specialist.
This practice specialises in all aspects of Australian immigration and nationality law for corporate and private clients. Employer sponsored temporary and permanent residency visas and business migration are the focus of this team.
You will advise clients on employer sponsored related visa subclasses, in addition to a range of other visa subclasses. Your core responsibilities will be to prepare and lodge applications, draft submissions and associated documents and liaise with relevant government departments and bodies. You will be working for local and international clients.
More specifically your role will include managing a high volume of visa applications and the following functions;
- Preparing and lodging visa applications and supporting documentation with the Department of Home Affairs across a range of visa subclasses
- Researching matters and drafting detailed advice, submissions, and associated documents
- Managing and monitoring applications with immigration authorities until the matter is finalised
- Assisting with co-ordination of inbound visas
- Managing client expectations and tailoring advice to specific and/or commercial needs of the clients
- Acting in accordance with legal and ethical obligations and office and risk management practices and procedures
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent attention to detail and accuracy and financial literacy.
- You will be organised, commercial and able to deal with competing deadlines.
- You will have strong technical knowledge with respect to the current Australian immigration laws and policy and experience in Migration Manager.
Bells and Whistles
This role offers a competitive salary & top-notch support/ mentoring and cache associated with this exceptional well known and regarded organisation.
You will have access to genuine continuing professional development opportunities, membership discounts and corporate travel rates, being supported by the latest technology within a collaborative culture.
To find out more:
Contact or send your CV on a strictly confidential basis to
Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons)