In-House Banking and Finance Lawyer in Brisbane relocate now!
- Future Proof -Innovative Energy Sector
- Project, Corporate and Property Finance
- Unique Brisbane In-house role
Leading investor in Australia's clean energy sector investing in renewable energy, energy efficiency and low emissions technologies. The organisation invests using a diverse range of financial products and structures including project, corporate and property finance as well as venture capital, private equity and fund investments.
The role of Associate - broad range of corporate and commercial matters assisting the Legal team in providing transactional legal support.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provision of legal advice and commercial negotiation support for contracts and transaction
- drafting and negotiating finance documents, commercial contracts and other legal agreements
- Supporting the Asset Management Team by reviewing investment documentation
- Preparing external briefs to seek external legal advice as required on specific projects
- Providing on-going compliance, reporting and contract management of specific projects
- Partnering with other business units to ensure CEFC standard requirements for investments are met
- Contributing to the preparation, maintenance and enhancement of legal tools and templates for the legal team and other business units
- Providing legal assistance and support to the General Counsel and the legal team in corporate matters
- Timely support to the organization on specific areas of individual responsibility, legislation and regulation
Skills and Experience
At least 4-10 years legal experience within banking and finance, preferably gained in a mid to top tier law firm or equivalent in-house role
Salary will be relevant to experience but a 15% annual bonus is additional
Experience relevant to a majority of the investment types e.g. project finance debt, corporate debt, funds, equity and venture capital
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD 20073
Phone: 0411 64902
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.