Our client is an ASX-Listed company and they are looking to appoint an experienced commercial property lawyer for their legal team. This role will see you reporting to a Senior Legal Manager and you will be involved in the full spectrum of commercial property work eg sales and acquisitions, development and re-development work as well as leasing and general advisory work.
The environment is a dynamic, progressive and supportive and the work will be broad ranging. A flavour of the work will include:
- sales and acquisitions of commercial property;
- leasing projects;
- development and redevelopment work;
- advising on compliance;
- preparing and delivery of internal training on key legal topics in relation to commercial property to internal stakeholders;
- contribute to the development of internal precedents.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 5 years post admission experience in the area of commercial property/real estate.
As an experienced commercial property/real estate lawyer you will have:
- advisory and drafting skills;
- ability to think outside the box;
- communication skills;
- client management and interpersonal skills;
- ability to work in a high performing team;
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- energy, drive and be results driven.
On offer is a competitive salary package together with a bonus, high profile and broad ranging work as well as an environment that is committed to your growth and development. Also on offer are flexible working arrangements as well as the ability to work from home.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19173
Phone: (02) 8227 7207