Our client is an ASX-Listed company and they are looking to appoint an experienced commercial property lawyer for their legal team. This role will see you reporting to two Senior Legal Managers and you will be involved in the full spectrum of real estate work eg sales and acquisitions, development and re-development work as well as leasing and general advisory work.
The environment is a dynamic, progressive, busy and supportive and the work will be broad ranging. A flavour of the work will include:
- sales and acquisitions of commercial property;
- leasing projects;
- development and redevelopment work;
- advising on compliance;
- preparing and delivery of internal training on key legal topics in relation to commercial property to internal stakeholders;
- contribute to the development of internal precedents
To be considered for this role you will have around 3 to 5 years pqe in the area of commercial property/real estate law.
As an experienced commercial property/real estate lawyer you will have:
- advisory and drafting skills
- ability to think outside the box
- communication skills
- client management and interpersonal skills
- ability to work in a high performing team
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- energy, drive and be results driven
- passion for the area of real estate law
On offer is a highly competitive salary package together with a healthy incentive scheme. You will join a team where you will work collaboratively on high profile real estate projects and take your career to the next level. This is a working environment that is committed to your growth and development. Also on offer are flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19772
Phone: 0422 671 673