Our client is a premier corporate business who are recognised as leaders in their field. We are currently seeking a Corporate lawyer with (2-5yrs PAE) to join their growing in house legal team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Conducting corporate/commercial legal work on M&A transactions, capital raisings, corporate restructures, regulatory projects and other matters/transactions
- Supporting the Head of Corporate (legal) and the Legal Managers to manage the day to day running of matters, including direct contact with internal/external clients
- Assisting with client proposals, pitches or any other relevant business initiatives.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Excellent academic background
- 3- 5 + years of corporate/commercial legal experience, with experience either in private practice or in-house
- Qualified/admitted to practice in Australia and holding a current unrestricted practicing certificate
- Detailed understanding of Australian corporate law and strong legal skills, including legal analysis, drafting and negotiation
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing)
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach.
This company offers a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work environment. They are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented professionals and offer a competitive rate of pay and excellent benefits. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by inspirational leaders and gain access to high end work which will provide the basis for a long term career role with real development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST20312
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 29 October 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.