- High level remuneration and other benefits
- Strong pipeline of quality work
- Agile working environment
The Firm & The Role
Our client is an established national boutique plaintiff firm and they are recognised ad leaders in the employment and industrial relations space.
This firm is actively seeking to recruit an experienced employment lawyer at the Associate or Senior Assoicate level with either employee or employer experience. Advantageous would be past experience servicing union clients. Our client has successfully serviced all national cities for many years, including Sydney in the last few years, and is expanding further in Sydney due to a significant influx of consistent work.
The national team has 25 years' experience in employment law, fighting for fair results for employees and currently acting for some of Australia's most respected unions. This is a role which will see you working with a well respected partner but at the same time having autonomy and high levels of responsibility.
You are a lawyer that will be able to hit the ground running and a flavour of the work will include:
- unfair dismissals
- adverse actions
- discrimination, diversity and bullying
- redundancies and restructuring
- litigation in relation to confidentiality and restraints of trade
- advising in relation to strikes, working to rule, overtime bans, lock-outs, work stoppages
- negotiating enterprise agreements
- advising unions in relation to their right of entry
This is the perfect opportunity for the experienced and ambitious employment/industrial relations lawyer who is looking to fast track their career.
Skills & Experience
- You will be either an Associate or Senior Associate in the area of employment/industrial relations law
- Drafting, research and advisory skills
- Litigation and negotiation skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Empathy and a desire to right wrongs and stand up for what is fair and just
- Ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm, drive and ambition
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package, a work/life balance and a workplace that is truly agile.
Other benefits include post graduate study assistance, career development programmes (internal and external), leadership programmes, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave, support for health and well being, regular social gatherings, state of the art technology.
Our client's working culture is one of the best in Sydney - support and legal staff work together and collaboratively. The partners are inclusive and have an open door policy.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT20321
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.