We are looking to recruit an experienced Infrastructure specialist for a 3-month contract - This role is based in the Brisbane CBD and is working for a large Queensland Government Agency.
In this role you'll be working in a team of 5 infrastructure specialists - 60% of your time will be racking and stacking of physical & virtual servers (currently across a couple of data centres in the Brisbane CBD) - the other 40% of your time will be dedicated to planning the successful move / outcome
This "Refresh Project" will involve planning of the rack and stack of the servers as well as showing proof of outcome.
There is an element of flexibility / WFH but this is dependent on the onsite work being executed when required.
- Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008/2012, RedHat Linux, HPUX)
- Active Directory 2008/2012), ADFS
- Email (MS Exchange 2010), Exchange Online
- Virtual Infrastructure (VMWare ESX/ESXi 5.x/6.x, vCentre, SRM, View)
- Backup and Restore (EMC Networker, Data Domain, EMC Avamar, IBM TSM)
Monitoring/Alerting (SCOM 2012, Splunk, ObserveIT)
- Management (HP OneView, IBM Director, Dell OpenManage)
- Scripting (PowerShell)
- SAN Technologies (EMC Unisphere VMAX/VNX/Centera/VPLEX, IBM SVC/V7000, Hitachi HUS)
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane
Adam Saunders on email@example.com
Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org