Small inner-city firm located in the city fringes that works in the commercial litigation, insolvency and construction area of the law delivering commercially sound and timely legal advice. It prides itself in providing a personalised service and cultivating long-term relationships with their clients, being the key to their success.
As a valuable addition to the Commercial Litigation team, you will be working on a variety of matters involving insolvency and general litigation. Working closely with 2 of the Partners, you will receive solid mentoring. You will need to be able to step into this role and work independently on matters with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 4 years' post admission experience within a commercial litigation and insolvency practice.
- Familiarity with Supreme/Federal Court litigation
- Strong drafting experience including court documents, affidavits, briefs, and the preparation of evidence.
- Thrive in an environment that values autonomy, independence and a strong work ethic
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain a positive team environment.
You will be paid a competitive salary and be mentored. Friendly and supportive environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19726
Phone: (07) 3231 1207