2 to 5 year pae public liability lawyer role. National law firm. Work for partners who are experts in their field. Access to training & development programmes. Be mentored by leaders in their field.
- Busy team with consistently new instructions
- Supportive team environment
- Genuine responsibility but also an emphasis on mentoring
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a leading national law firm. They have an outstanding reputation in the insurance and litigation space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit a talented insurance lawyer with at least 2 years post admission experience.
Clients include insurers, brokers, ASX-listed companies, self-insureds.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad mix of work:
- Property damage matters
- Product liability matters
- General and public liability matters
The matters will be interesting and challenging and this is an ideal environment in which to learn. You will be working closely with well-respected partners and the other senior members of the team. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow and develop your career with a premier insurance practice group.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in insurance law
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting, advising and litigation skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with clients on your own
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a supportive and collaborative working culture. The culture is friendly, progressive and dynamic. Our client is proud of its initiatives regarding inclusion and equality.
Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes, wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, pro bono work, flexible working arrangements, client secondments.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT18879
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 22 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.