- Busy team with consistently new instructions
- Supportive team environment
- Genuine responsibility but also an emphasis on mentoring
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a leading national law firm. They have an outstanding reputation in the insurance and litigation space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit a talented insurance lawyer with at least 2 years post admission experience.
Clients include insurers, brokers, ASX-listed companies, self-insureds.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad mix of work:
- Property damage matters
- Product liability matters
- General and public liability matters
This is a 'hands on' role where you will have carriage of your matters. The environment is an indeal one in which to learn. You will be working closely with well-respected partners and the other senior members of the team. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow and develop your career with a premier insurance practice group.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in insurance law
- Attention to detail and strong writing skills
- Communication and people skills
- Ability to work in a committed team but also independently
- Ability to deal with clients on your own
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- A genuine interest in progressing your career in the area of insurance law
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a market leading salary package.
Our client has a supportive and collaborative working culture and promotes a work/life balance.
Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes, wellness programmes, payment of fees for professional associations, pro bono work, client secondments.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT22163
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!