- Act for local and international insurers, publicly listed corps, self-insureds
- Broad mix of defendant insurance eg public liability, product liability
- Be mentored by leading insurance partner
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a well-established mid-tier law firm. They have an outstanding reputation in the insurance and litigation space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit a talented insurance lawyer at the junior level.
Clients include insurers, brokers, ASX-listed companies, self-insureds.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad mix of work:
- public liability matters
- product liability matters
- professional indemnity matters
- coronial inquests
- privacy & cyber disputes
The matters will be interesting and challenging and this is an ideal environment in which to learn. You will be working closely with a well-respected partner and the other senior members of the team. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grown and develop your career with a leading law firm.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in insurance/personal injury law
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advising skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Culture & Benefits
Our client has an excellent working culture. The culture is friendly, progressive and dynamic. Our client is proud of its initiatives regarding inclusion and equality.
Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes.