General Insurance and Professional Indemnity Lawyer
National mid-tier firm with a well-regarded collegiate culture enabling the Brisbane office to grow in recent years. The firm is committed to producing excellent outcomes with practical solutions.
These are 2 separate roles within the Insurance team, both at similar levels of experience but reporting to different Partners. Each role will be working autonomously and leading the junior lawyers and assisting the Partner in lerger more complex matters when required.
Your clients will include some large national insurers and corporate self-insureds involving the defence of professional indemnity claims from areas including construction, engineering, financial and valuations. Your work will involve both advisory as well as litigated work.
- Both advisory and litigated work
- Manage client expectations
- Mentor more junior lawyers
- Draft legal documents concisely and effectively
- Run a matter efficiently and cost-effectively
- 3+ years experience in professional indemnity and/or general insurance as a lawyer
- Ability to run a file through to pleadings and on to trial
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage large volumes of work
- Good business development skills
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic and vibrant workplace. Its people are passionate about supporting their clients and fighting for what is right.
- Competitive remunerative packages
- Flexible WFH options
- Incentive program
- Genuine professional development strategies
- Close client contact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM18805
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.