- Leading national law firm
- No shortage of work
- Approachable partners
Insurance Lawyer - Professional Indemnity
The firm & The Role
Our client is a national law firm with a leading insurance practice. The firm has an excellent client base of major insurers and a flavour of the work will include:
- professional negligence
- medical malpractice
- construction & engineering risk claims
- product liability
- public liability (although not a major part of the workload)
- property damage claims
- business interruption claims
- fraud claims
You will have carriage of your matters, work in a team on much larger matters.
Benefits & Culture
The firm culture is dynamic and progressive and on offer is a market leading salary package and end of financial year bonuses.
Our client has experienced significant growth over the last 5 years and the partners truly care about the progression of their lawyers and broader staff. The firm has a merit-based promotions rather than waiting for your PAE to reach a certain level.
Other benefits include:
- support for further study
- corporate discounts
- purchased annual leave
- transparent professional development path
- pro bono, sporting & social activities
- internal & external development programmes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 to 6 years pae in the area of insurance law
- strong written and verbal communications skills
- sound knowledge of insurance law
- client management skills
- exceptional organisation skills
- ability to juggle competing priorities & work under pressure
- energy, drive & enthusiasm
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT21750
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!