The Role & The Firm
We have an exciting opportunity for an insurance/personal injury lawyer to work in a leading workers' compensation team. This is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer at the 2 to 4 year pae level who wants to specialise in work injury damages and common law claims and progress their careers to new heights.
This insurance team acts for a variety of clients, insurers, government agencies and self-insureds. The team is supportive, friendly and your career will be nurtured and developed. The team is led by well-respected partners and the team is cohesive and inclusive.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in the area of insurance/workers compensation law or personal injury law. Lawyers with a plaintiff background will be considered.
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advising skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to supervise more junior lawyers of the team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Culture & Benefits
On offer is a competitive market salary package and an outstanding working culture. The culture is supportive, collegiate and dynamic. Our client is proud of its initiatives regarding inclusion and gender equality.
Our client will offer assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as access to internal and external career development programmes.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19572
Phone: (02) 8227 7207